View the embedded image gallery online at:We have a very active Eco Committee who meet every week with Mrs Skelton to make sure we are doing all we can to help the environment.
We have been awarded Green Flag status three times.
Here are some of the events and activities that we take part in:
- Switch it off Fortnight
- Earth Hour
- The Great British Tidy Up
- RSPB Bird watch
- Working with Wild goose training to create animal homes around school
- Growing fruit and vegetables in our school garden and orchard
- Composting all our fruit to use in our garden
- Building our Eco learning area
- Monitoring the energy we create with our solar panels
- Monitoring use of water and energy in school
- Recycling paper, card, clothes, shoes, plastics through charity collections and company recycling schemes