Throughout May, we are going to hold three competitions.
- I’ve attached a simple sketch I did of a train and another of a butterfly. You can either shade, colour or paint the pictures. When you have finished, send them in.
- Why not submit a sketch of your own that I will post online for others to colour/ shade?
- Why not sketch something of your own- under a theme of NATURE?
2. You may have noticed that insects, birds, butterflies and other creatures have really benefited from having us humans in lock-down! The second competition is a photography competition on the theme of NATURE. You may submit TWO entries (only the first two will be accepted). There are a number of ways that you can submit, by email, post, or by asking a parent to post it to the school facebook site.
3. The final competition is to submit a poem on the same theme- NATURE. Why not ask a parent to help you with it/ work on it. All poets draft and redraft the same poem until they perfect it, so don’t rush! The title must be under the theme, but can have a title of your choosing.
The main thing is to have fun with it. It will be lovely to post your work below.